Sunday, July 22, 2012

BBQ Competition Secrets

Competition

BBQ

Secrets

 

A Barbecue Instruction Manual For ANYONE. Learn How Slow Smoke Ribs, Chicken, Butts, Brisket, And Turkey Too!


I love to eat, and my favorite is grilling.  Grilling is not just for the summertime, I'm grilling all year round.  So when I came across this book, I knew I had to have itIt's one of the few books around that gives you ALL the details on how to slow smoke ribs, chicken, butts, and brisket. Important information like times and temperatures are not left to chance. Included also are chapters on fire management, wood selection, rubs, brines, marinades, sauces, turkey, and much more! I highly recommend that you add this book to your barbecue library. Many Grand Champions, Reserve Grand Champions, and Backyard Kings have been created by reading this valuable instruction manual.

Everything you need to know is in this book!!

 

Some of you may also be in my Facebook cooking group, Cooking With Nikki.  If not click Here to join.
I will highly recommend this book to the members of my group.  


The website includes a BBQ Advice Blog, BBQ Videos, and a Free Newsletter.  

We really love what this book as to teach us and we are excited to WOW our next grilling guests. Definitely worth the few bucks to have it!





Please be sure to share this blog.  Thanks!

Nikki Shellenbarger

               Trying products so you don't have to waste money

No comments:

Post a Comment